[Dixielandjazz] Help wth Lyrics to "By the Sea"

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Tue Jun 17 06:46:14 PDT 2008

By The sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea,
You and I, you and I, oh, how happy we'll be.
When the waves come a rolling in,
We will duck or swim,
Then will fool around and fool around.
Over and under and then up for air
Ma is rich, pa is rich, oh so what do we care.
I want to be beside your side beside the seaside,
By the beautiful sea.