[Dixielandjazz] Real Player 11

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 14 11:49:27 PDT 2008

Greetings - I have this week suffered a major computer crash during which my
power pack destroyed a large section of the hard disc. We're tring to
recover data but.............
One immediate outcome is that I've lost some programmes essential to my jazz
educational work.
One such programe is Real Player 11.
My old (now lost) version enabled me to record U-Tube film clips which I
ussd as ilustrations.
The one I've just downloaded is not offering that facility - does anyone
have an answer or suggestion please?
Those clips helped me turn of a lot of non-jazz music lovers into fans. So -
now nede more!
Additionally - would list-members who want me to have their email addresses
please contact me so I can rebuild my address book?
I am now resolved to "back-up" to my slave stand-by hard disc every night
and not just ever-so-often.
Brian Harvey in the wild Welsh hills of the UK
also - on the Hot Jazz Channel at www.radiojazz.co.uk