[Dixielandjazz] FW: Home concerts-- Kathy Lyon responds and takes action!

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 17:09:51 PDT 2008

To:  DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola   nvickers1 at cox.net

Re:  Barbone’s post about Jazz Home concerts.  See how this has been adapted
by vocalist Kathy Lyon of the Jazz Society of Pensacola.  Since it
originated with DJML, I pass along to you for information and any use which
you wish to make of it.

Also, I repeat an invitation to join our “Musicians and Serious Jazzfans”
e-list. This is a list of about 100 persons seriously interested in the
music, mostly US but a few Canadians, a Brit and a German also are on the
list.  It’s easy to get on or off the list—just ask.  There are some lively
discussions which I moderate just enough to keep us on track.  We welcome
you or any friends with serious interest in the music—not limited to any
specific style or time period.