[Dixielandjazz] Axe in the vernacular

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Jun 9 18:20:09 PDT 2008

Paul Edgerton wrote:

> What kind of music is played on a real axe?
>

> Don Ingle replied: Woodchoppers Ball  or Cornet CHOP suey

Oh well, anything to do until the creek goes down!

And Paul, one more time -- What is your land damn address. I have a CD
of video I shot of 'Pepe's' last stand at Logan last year. I made a copy
for you but you don't seem to want me to know where to find you. Last
chance or I send it to someone else who will enjoy sharing  a last set
with Gunter.  Cheez -- just because you have bridegroom-itis, no reason
to be all the wqy out of your mind!
Don
Don