[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Festival in Logan Oh.

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 8 08:26:03 PDT 2008

I will be there.  I am hoping to pull in mid-morning on Friday, since the
entertainment is now starting at noon this year.

Last year I was giving out dvd copies of the program Our Ohio, which featured
the Washboard Festival from 2006.  If I missed giving you a copy, or if this is
your first visit to the festival, try to track me down, as I will be bringing a
few extra copies I had left over.
--- kaye Wade <kaye at kayewade.com> wrote:

> It's that time again! It's next Fri & Sat. over Father's Day weekend.  Who's
> meeting us there! ???
>
> Kaye

David

David Witmer