[Dixielandjazz] Tape to CD

Marty Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 16:42:02 PDT 2008

Charles,

I have done it several times with fair results, though I'm no pro.
I would not charge for making one or two copies.

Marty Nichols

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:05:51 -0700
From: Charles Gehlbach <drbachjazz at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Tape to CD
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com

Hi to all

I led a band in the early 1990's which recorded a cassette tape.
While reorganizing my CD's and tapes today I found the tape and
listened to it.
I liked it so much I thought I would like to see if I could get the
tape transferred to a CD.  Does anyone know someone who could take my
cassette tape and convert it to a CD ??  And what it might cost ??

Charlie Gehlbach
Dr. Bach

Gerald M."Marty" Nichols
Some Of My Music Is On: