[Dixielandjazz] Listening with Windows Media.

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Wed Jun 4 17:42:28 PDT 2008

Why is everybody bad mouthing Real Player?  I use it to listen to
OKOM.com (streaming audio) out of New Jersey, and it works fine.  I can
pause it in Real Player.  In Windows Media, pause doesn't work.  I don't
know when Riverwalk is on, so haven't tried it.  OKOM is on 24/7
BTW (I'm running Windows XP)

Don Robertson