[Dixielandjazz] Listening with Windows Media.

Andy.Ling at quantel.com Andy.Ling at quantel.com
Wed Jun 4 02:41:45 PDT 2008

Mike Logsdon wrote on 03/06/2008 18:04:09:

> I encountered a frequent problem once again with Windows Media whilst
> trying to listen to this week's Riverwalk broadcast, so I thought I'd
> mention it here.

Snip...

> (Luckily, Riverwalk also allows Real Player, which
> I don't like, but at least it works.)

For those that are not fans of the Real player and are using
Windows, there is a free alternative without all the hassles
of the real Real player. It can be downloaded from :-

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not