[Dixielandjazz] Sibellious, Encore or Finale or ???

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 3 08:09:53 PDT 2008

Charlie,
I've had pretty good luck moving Encore files to Sibelius by
printing them to a pdf file and then converting that pdf file
to notes with photoscore which then sends them to Sibelius.
Of course I have to do a bit of editing as not everything transfers over,
but it isn't a horribly big job. I too am looking to see the final form of
XML conversion in Encore. I guess I'll have to download the trial and
see how good it is.
Craig Johnson
http:// mainely-jazz.com