[Dixielandjazz] Midnight Serenaders

LeslieMRag at aol.com LeslieMRag at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 12:16:29 PDT 2008

Hi:

I agree with you completely about the excellence of the Midnight
Serenaders.The Mississippi Rag will be running a review of their "Magnolia" CD  in the
August RAG, which I hope to release the end of next week. All the  musicians are
wonderful, and the selection of tunes is great. Our website  address is
_www.mississippirag.com_ (http://www.mississippirag.com) .  (Our reviewer, Bill
Schafer, liked the CD as much as I did.) I definitely  recommend it.

Leslie Johnson
_editor at mississippirag.com_ (mailto:editor at mississippirag.com)   OR
lesliemrag at aol.com

In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:09:14 PM Central Daylight Time,