[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz in Holland?

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed Jul 30 16:22:17 PDT 2008

Shalom Jazz Fans!

I have been quiet lately mostly because I have been furiously busy getting
ready to get married. On Sunday I will travel to Holland with my fiance
Krina to make preparations for our wedding and to spend some time with her
family and friends, and a few friends of mine. The wedding will be at the
end of August, and we plan to honeymoon there as well before returning to
live in Jerusalem.

If any of our Dutch listmates can give me any info about trad jazz events
whiel we are there, I would be very grateful. We will be in Holland from
August 3 to September 10. We also would love to arrange to meet you if at
all possible. And I hope to have my banjo and a cornet with me. You just
never know when you might need one!

Thanks,

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band