[Dixielandjazz] Re Gigs this coming Week end

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jul 29 18:14:20 PDT 2008

G`day all,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band has 2 gigs next Sunday August 3rd, First off , The N,M,J,Q, is playing at the Knox Club,Wantirna, 12-30pm-till3-30pm,John Scurry is our special guest on guitar,(filling in for Charlie) Usual deal , Carvery lunch and show=$20, perhead,
phone 98016466 to book a table.

Then The New Melbourne Jazz Band ,is playing a
"Tribute To Louis Armstrong", for the Victorian Jazz Club,
At the Bentleigh Club,Yawla Street Bentleigh,
John Cox is our specail guest on banjo/guitar.
For more information and to book, please phone,
Margret Hendry, 95533850. Doors open 5pm,Show
starts at 6pm-till-9pm.
Hope to see you at both !!!!
Cheers,Ross Anderson,
"New Melbourne Jazz Band."