[Dixielandjazz] The August issue of the Monterey Hot Jazz Society newsletter HotNotes is online

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Thu Jul 24 08:22:05 PDT 2008

The August issue of the Monterey Hot Jazz Society newsletter HotNotes is
online at
http://www.montereyhotjazzsociety.org/AugNewsletter.html

John Chalmers reviews the CLINE WINE & DIXIELAND JAZZ FESTIVAL on page 5

The featured tune this month is “Mean to Me" turn up the sound when you
are on page 6

August 10th is our annual Picnic/Barbecue/Pot Luck, music will be
provided by our jammers. Admission is free for members, $5 for others.
See page one of the newsletter for more info.

As usual a portion of John's Trail Guide is on page 4, the complete
Trail Guide can be found at
http://www.montereyhotjazzsociety.org/TrailGuide.html