[Dixielandjazz] Jo Stafford

Robert Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jul 18 22:32:57 PDT 2008

For Zeke Zarchy's 74th birthday in about 1989 when I was living in los
Angeles, Manny Cline, Uan Racy and myself threw a birthday party for him.

Among the guests were Billy May, Paul Weston and Jo Stafford.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jo and Paul.  They were really nice folks, as
was Billy May.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman