[Dixielandjazz] Looking For Hawaiian Band Sacramento Area

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Jul 17 21:38:01 PDT 2008

A friend of mine goes by Aloha Joe.  He has a internet radio program out of
LA.  He is a musician and I will bet he knows everyone who plays Hawaiian
music anywhere on the west coast.

His web site with live web cam is www.alohajoe.com

I sent a copy of this to him so he will know what is going on.
Larry
StL.