[Dixielandjazz] Sax Repair Man

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:48:16 PDT 2008

I'm in Texas, but if you can't find adequate help locally contact me off
list. I can arrange to give it the necessary TLC and nobody does it better.

Dave in Dallas

--
Dave Washburn's Three Quarters Fast Jazz Band
www.threequartersfast.com

For short clip, click on following link:

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk300/yparthur/?action=view&current=MOV00142.flv