[Dixielandjazz] Willie and Wynton

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 20:51:50 PDT 2008

Did everyone interested find the five minute video of this?  I enjoy  it so
much that I don't care to argue what genre it is--or whether it's an  orchestra
or a band.  LOL  Ginny

>_http://www.amazon.com/Blues-Willie-Nelson-Wynton-Marsalis/dp/B0016NF06O/ref=
sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215575039&sr=1-1_
(http://www.amazon.com/Blues-Willie-Nelson-Wynton-Marsalis/dp/B0016NF06O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=121557
5039&sr=1-1) <

In a message dated 7/8/2008 2:52:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

>  Kay Spencer <kay2840 at yahoo.com> wrote  (about Willie and Wynton)
>
> Steve & all,
>
> I  find Amazon.com very convenient to sample exerpts from CD's. In
>  this case if you search "wynton nelson" in the subject "Music", the
> CD you are curious about pops up first on the list.

Thanks  Kay.

You can hear samples of the CD  at

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B6K2TG/ref=cm_cr_pr_orig_subj

I  loved them and just ordered it.