[Dixielandjazz] Federal Jazz Commission and DC recollections

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 10:11:56 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/6/2008 4:48:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stanmm at comcast.net writes:

I've  been out of touch with the DC scene for a few decades now, but I
thought that  some guys I played with in DC in 1960

I was in the DC area this time last summer and the friend I was visiting,
Larry Wight, was subbing with the Federal Jazz Commission at their  weekly
Tuesday night gig, which after years is no longer supporting the band. I  believe
our very informed member, Audrey is witting the history of the  band for the
Jazz Club newsletter regarding all the old times and band  members. She may be
able to help you with some of your questions.

Jazz Hugs

Judie