[Dixielandjazz] Will they come?

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Jul 3 00:37:45 PDT 2008

 >The real issue is, if he plays, will they come?

The real question, however, is:  once they've come, do they go away thrilled
about what they heard?

My postman, certainly not a musical buff, heard him on the tv & said to me
"he really can't play, can he?" If the man on the street can recognize that,
then is their overall impression of our music improved by these concerts?  I
doubt it.  Are they going to rush out and buy a lot of our recorded music?
I doubt it.  Are they going to brag to their friends that they "saw W.A.?"
Yep!  (Notice I wrote "saw", not heard!)

Dixieland Jazz:  0
W.A.: 1

Jim