[Dixielandjazz] Lydia Ain't Jazz

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 08:48:22 PST 2008

Speaking of the SSB quite a few years ago when I was in the AF band we were
playing a veteran's hospital in Tomah, Wisconsin.  The conductor gave the
signal to the drum section for the long roll and we started.  The drummer
that was going to hit the cymbal missed and came down very hard on the cow
bell.  Oh, say can you Boom Bonk!  It took the band some time to regain
their composure.
Larry
St. Louis