[Dixielandjazz] Pepsi Jingle

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Mon Jan 28 23:21:50 PST 2008

Hi Bill,

I would guess Pepsi?

When my dad told me, I went back to the theatre and told everyone. I was
just completely blown away, I just had no idea. At the time my mother was
quite young, she was born in April 1928.

Take care,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes
³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

³To read what Wild Thing Owners say about their horns, click on this²
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056-3421
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 Fax

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm