[Dixielandjazz] Commercial Lyrics

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jan 28 08:51:43 PST 2008

For those who have better memories than I ---
I need the lyrics to the old Musical Pepsi Jingle/commercial starting with:

Pepsi cola hits the spot two full glasses that's a lot ------

I'm thinking about doing a mock radio program and need a few commercials to throw in.  A friend, who has since died, used to collect old radio programs and told me that commercials were rare because they weren't recorded very often.  Radio programs that had commercials were highly prized in collectors circles.

Does anyone have any old musical commercials or any idea where I can get a couple.  I have the Chiquita Banana jungle and the music, sans words, for the Pepsi commercial.

Larry
St. Louis