[Dixielandjazz] OT Help

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jan 26 08:53:45 PST 2008

I have several e-mail addresses that have been bouncing.  Since I have over
1400 addresses in my address book, it is hard to track down who these belong
to.

If any of you recognize these addresses, could you tell me to whom they
belong, or belonged?  And if you know the person's new e-mail address, could
you pass that along also?

Please write off-list as this is off-topic.

caparone at onemain.com

I know this is Mark Caparone but I can't remember his wife's name.

trumpeter at lincolnco.net

dtrombone at bellsouth.net

adlib44 at comcast.net

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See our new CD, www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I can resist everything except temptation."  --Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900