[Dixielandjazz] Years & Composers

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Jan 25 16:34:03 PST 2008

Hi All,

It is taking forever, but our new CD is plodding through the production
cyle.  The cover art is about to go to press, but I wanted to fly my
composer research out for verification.  For those with the information
and/or enjoy this kind of thing, can someone look over the years and
composers of our tunes.  A thousand thank yous up front.

The CD will be 73' 58" of music.  I understand that you can't put much
more on a CD.  We're hoping it will be out before mid February.

I'll See You In My Dreams   1924   Isham Jones, Gus Kahn
How Can You Face Me   1934   Thomas "Fats" Waller, Andy Razaf
Cherokee   1938   Ray Noble
Nuages    1940   Django Reinhardt
Runnin' Wild   1922   A. Harrington Gibbs, Joe Grey, Leo Wood
Ballin' The Jack   1913   Chris Smith, Jim Burris
I Surrender Dear   1930   Harry Barris, Gordon Clifford
I Know That You Know   1926   Vincent Youmans, Anne Caldwell
When I Grow Too Old To Dream   1935   Sigmond Romberg, Oscar Hammerstein II
Make Me a Pallet on the Floor    1923    Traditional
The Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me    1919    Arthur N. Swanstone,
Charles R. McCarron, Corey Morgan
Linger Awhile    1923    Vincent Rose, Harry Owens
Just One Of Those Things   1935   Cole Porter
Love For Sale    1930    Cole Porter

Thanks again ! ! !

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser