[Dixielandjazz] Allan Vaché at Sancy Snow Jazz Festival

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Jan 23 17:08:30 PST 2008

Just a reminder to all European listmates and those who hop on airplanes
in a whim, Allan Vaché will be with Sac à Pulses at the Sancy Snow Jazz
festival in Mont Dore Feb 28, 29 and Mar 1.  C'mon along.

Sancy Snow Jazz - http://sancy-snowjazz.com/
Allan's SSJ page - http://sancy-snowjazz.com/gauche_groupe.php?id_groupe=138

A bientôt, Gary

Gary Kiser