[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Ragtime jazz Band in California in May

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 22:01:26 PST 2008

Marek,

I am pleased to see that the Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band will be in
California in May.
I just updated the website for the New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern
California <http://www.nojcnc.org/nojccalendar.html>  to say
Bohem will be our featured band for our May 18, 2008 meeting.

This will be a good opportunity for us in the western US to hear your
band. You will also be playing Memorial Day weekend (May 23 - 26) at the
Sacramento Jazz Jubilee.

We look forward to your visit,

Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist