[Dixielandjazz] Welcome.

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 15:19:52 PST 2008

I seem to remember Steve saying he was getting a new iMac computer
with its new operating system a couple of days ago.  Could explain
his absence and perhaps this new air of formality (grin).

Roger (I wish I had a new iMac too) Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store

http://www.amazon.com/shops/reallyoldrecords