[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Web Site - Mopsick Article

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jan 21 12:08:10 PST 2008

Good one - and the comment from a French blogger reveals a great
collection of Cab Calloway info! I used babelfish web translator and
it is somewhat readable in "net-english."

http://www.thehidehoblog.com/

"Slap Bass" is the one big limitation for us "tuba only" players - I
can sort of fake it for a few notes but not for an entire song...

Dave Richoux