[Dixielandjazz] VERY HOT TIP! Increase your live CD sales!!

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 21:25:29 PST 2008

An EXCELLENT musician friend of mine who also  happens to have a great head
for business was using one of these thing on a duo  gig he does with his wife.
Yea, I know how that sounds, but they are both  really, really good . . . in
fact Guitar Player magazine called him one of the  10 best guitarists in the US.

I asked them about it and they both gave it  glowing reviews, very similar to
all the testimonies on the website I'm giving  you the link to below. They
said CD sales have gone up dramatically, and they  were also being left tips. I
asked about thefts, as they had it placed out of  sight by the entry door, and
they said they never had one stolen.

One  thing they observed is people were more likely to buy if they didn't
have  someone watching over them or giving them a pitch. They were less
inhibited.

So . . . check it out. I'm going to be trying it myself, and  I'm very sure
it will pay for itself in no time.

You could place one on  each side of the stage so self-conscious people
didn't have to cross in front of  your performance. A third could be placed at the
back/main entry of the  hall/room to catch fans on the way in or out.

THE CD SELLER is  the name of the product.

Website is:     http://www.thecdseller.com/

Contact "The CD  Seller"
Address:   2501 Lowry Ave. NE Lot A33
Minneapolis, MN  55418
Phone:   612-208-0071
Email:    thecdseller at comcast.net

Hope this helps  someone!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just  released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm