[Dixielandjazz] UK Itinerary

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 12:53:01 PST 2008

Hi to all our English DJML Listmates...The Cell Block 7 jazz band is again trying to escape the Jazz Police in the USA!!
We will be doing one of our favorite things again...a good old fashioned PUB CRAWL!
This time we will be sticking pretty close to the Bristol area in North Somerset...below is our itinerary...I hope you can catch us if you get a chance... something the local authorities haven't been able to do so far!
If you wish to get addresses for the pubs, you can contact Mike Beardshaw at the Drum and Monkey pub in Kenn, right outside of Clevedon...here's his email address!
mike_beardshaw at btinternet.com

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,