[Dixielandjazz] Ray Charles , Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino All 3 Playing Pianos (video and sound)

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Thu Jan 17 01:49:58 PST 2008

Marek Boym wrote on 16/01/2008 22:20:04:

>     If you haven't seen this, take the time!
>

> Sit back and enjoy something you don't see every day, all 3 playing
> pianos on the same stage at the same time. Ron Wood (Rolling Stones)
> and others are backing them up on guitar!
>

> Click here: Video Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis - Fats, Domino, -,
> Boogie, live - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
>
>   I'm not sure this is "clickable," but is certainly well worth hearing!
> Cheers

For those that got the pages of Hebrew? and no link. I think the
video Marek is referring to is here :-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe5w0_ray-charles-jerry-lee-lewis_music

Have fun

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not