[Dixielandjazz] Bohém Festival, Hungary

Tamas Ittzes bohem at fibermail.hu
Wed Jan 16 13:58:12 PST 2008

Hello all,

I sent a little information about our Festival a few days ago buti t
bounced back to me from the list. I can't remember if it went thorugh,
so I'm resending it just in case.

Please, find our Bohém Festival flyer with the most information about
our tourist packages below. Click on this link to see it in your
browser:

http://festival.bohemragtime.com/images/szl-enA4.pdf

If your browser does not have a built-in Adobe Acrobat Reader and you
haven't downloaded it yet, you might need to do so in order to see the
file. But I don't think, it would be a problem for anyone.

We hope to see you at our Festival and enjoy ragtime and jazz together.
Best regards,

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com