[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald at Toast Thursday Jan 17, Roseville, Sacramento Area

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 09:52:07 PST 2008

>From Bob:

"I will be playing solo piano at Toast, tomorrow night Thursday Jan 17,
6:00 - 8:30 PM. "

Well, Bob, both the restaurant and the music sound like great treats.....if
I were in Northern Cal I would be there in a heartbeat.  Hopefully those who
live closer will drive over to hear you....

My Best,

Janie
janie39 at socal.rr.com

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the
attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way
your mind looks at what happens." - John Homer Miller.