[Dixielandjazz] When the Saints

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 21:37:27 PST 2008

I was putting together a lead sheet for When the Saints when I kept thinking that there is a verse and a chorus to that piece.  My recollection is the melody of the verse is similar but different from the chorus.  The melody of the chorus is the tune that everybody knows.

  Am I imagining things or is there actually a separate tune for the verse?  If so, does anybody have it?

  Kevin Yeates
  Vancouve, Canada