[Dixielandjazz] Oasis

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 12:49:16 PST 2008

I told you I would let you know how I got CDbaby  for free. Stick with me
here. You’ll see how this ties in with promotions,  online and otherwise as you
read on.

In the past, I have produced  CDs through a local company, and I have always
received the Diskmakers catalogs  and promotions, but sometime back I received
a catalog in the mail that really  looked interesting.

I read carefully through the entire catalog and  had a great feeling about
this company. I entrepreneurial spirit, and I love  privately held smaller
companies that give close personal attention and superior  service, and that
usually results in a superior product and  satisfaction.

I investigated this company further and was more  pleased every turn I took.
I could not recommend this company highly enough to  anyone and will not
hesitate to use them for all the appropriate projects in the  future.

The company is Oasis Disc Manufacturing. It is at  http://www.oasiscd.com/

Their rates are very competitive and their  results are superior.

My story is simple; I usually do things in  kind of a homemade fashion doing
much of the production myself, whether it be  artwork, or duplication, print
covers and have the product shrink wrapped  elsewhere, and on. Although I’ve
had CDs mass produced before, I would usually  do some of the production aspects
myself, such as mastering or artwork &  layout.

Just once, I wanted to produce something first-class all  the way. Oasis gave
me the ability to achieve that  spectacularly.

They had as options, an artwork department, Oasis  DesignWorks, that would
compose the artwork & layout and work with me to  whatever degree I wanted, and
if I didn’t like it, it cost me nothing, and I  could use my own stuff . . .
nothing to lose.

I have never produced  a CD that had not been mastered by myself. They had a
deal with a well-known  mastering house in New York, and if I didn’t like the
result it cost me nothing  we would go with what I sent . . . nothing to lose.

Top spine  labels, single speed glass masters and on and on . . . every kind
of option you  could want.

So I gave this a shot, and was extremely happy with the  result. The
mastering was awesome . . . and alone made it worthwhile. The  artwork, the top spine
labels . . . great! The personal attention I received  every step along the
way, the run-around time . . . I just can’t say enough, and  I’m not getting
paid to say anything.

NOW, THE GOODIES I  MENTIONED!

One added reason that made this such a worthwhile deal  is all the added
extras I got FREE – the TOOLS OF PROMOTION!

The  OasisSampler™ CD Program  at

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/sampler.asp

Worldwide  Online Distribution  at

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/distribution.asp

Retail  Display  Racks

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/displayboxes.asp

Digital  Distribution

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/digitaldistribution.asp

New!  Sell downloads directly from your website with DigStation.com and get
paid all  of the  revenue.

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/digstation.asp

Your  Own Website and FREE Hosting at  Hostbaby

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/webhosting.asp

Nielsen  SoundScan

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/soundscan.asp

Oasis/Galaris  Musicians Resource  Directory

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/galaris.asp

Sonicbids  EPK™

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/sonicbids.asp

Livewire  Musician

http://www.oasiscd.com/top/livewire.asp

All  these were included. You can get things done maybe cheaper, but probably
not as  well and not with all the goodies above.

Steve brought to your  attention a short run company that I’ll mention again
in the future. That is  good for what it is. But if you want a quality job,
done right, and you want  some invaluable goodies, this is where it’s at.

One of the most  outstanding values is DigStation, which I’ll discuss in the
next  post.

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just  released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at:  http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm