[Dixielandjazz] Wonderful Music to Discover on MySpace

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 13 11:46:38 PST 2008

so that when I am online I can open MySpace in a  separate tab and listen to
great music while I work.>>

Hi,
have you discoverd Pandora.com?  Pandora will allow you to set up a
`station` of music of your own choice. Just choose a song or artist and
Pandora will start playing a selection of that artists work. If you do not
approve of the selection merely click to say so and the system will `learn`
your tastes.
You can set up various `stations` to suit your tastes and it will play only
that type or there is a `shuffle` system and it will play stuff from each
station at random
I have a Big Band station, a small group, a Dvorak station, a Beethoven
station. Just set it up to suit. It will play in the background while you
are on line.

Good luck

Pat