[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Eastman & "Old Bones" Try this link

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 13 11:09:43 PST 2008

FWIW, I couldn't listen to it either and I have multiple listening programs
on my Apple Powerbook.  I did notice the url it was trying to load in
Windows Media Player and tried that in a browser.

http://media.modbee.com/static/_streams/editorial/20080111oldbones.mp3

Good luck with that link!

--
Snogpitch