[Dixielandjazz] Master Sergeant Tom Vincent

Cliff Harper cliffh at tcp.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 18:48:08 PST 2008

LO listmates - a very happy New Year to everyone - one of my rare
postings: - recently I downloaded a YouTube-type clip about the US Air
Force career of  recently-retired Tom Vincent, first-class trombonist
and euphonium-player.  There were several brief  examples of his playing
and of the groups with whom he played, all of which were excellent and
one of which particularly impressed me - but I can't find it now on my
computer.  I wonder if any listmate happens to have this and would be
kind enough to send it to me.  I'll be most grateful.

Regards and best wishes,

Cliff