[Dixielandjazz] Sad news from Eric Holroyd

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 16:00:14 PST 2008

Eric is one of the great Aussie trumpet players...he also does the Webpage for my band, Cell Block 7...

Dear Bob,

I'm sad to have to tell you that Jean died peacefully in her
sleep at 7:30 this morning.

She was in a wonderful hospital with very caring staff and they made her
very comfortable.

I was with her at the end, along with our two daughters, Toni & Samantha,
who have been just fantastic in caring for both of us during this very
trying week.

They have been sleeping in her room at the hospital every night, and
insisted that I sleep at home.

Sincerely

Eric

Warm regards,