[Dixielandjazz] Young BloggerIn Jerusalem

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:20:13 PST 2008

By the description - the Isradixie Band, whose leader is Avraham
Felder.  The "Paul" in question would be Paul Moore, not Morris.  But
I do not recall their ever playing Sacramento.  The only Israeli bands
I know to have done so are the Pargod Jazz Band and, I believe, the
Jerusalem Jazz Band of Boris Gammer (not really an OKOMer, and it
shows), but I don't think Paul has ever played with them.