[Dixielandjazz] Special Delivery Stomp on YouTube

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 11 13:05:05 PST 2008

Greetings folks,
For clarinet fans, I've just uploaded a video of my young Swing Band
playing Artie Shaw's Special Delivery Stomp. Clarinettist is young James
Evans - the wizard of the clarinet. Dave Blenkhorn, guitar, Heather Birt
bass and Charles Condy complete the line-up. This was recorded on a
camera at St John's Old Harlow last month, so sound quality is not the
best.
We featured this tune on the new CD Sing Sing Sing.
Have a good weekend

--
John Petters
www.traditional-jazz.com