[Dixielandjazz] Audience Applause

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:59:44 PST 2008

Hate to admit it, but I completely agree with you!  moreover, despite
its detractors, I still love that Gonsalves' solo!  One day, at our
jazz evening, I played three versions of Diminuendo - the Newport one,
one from a Connecticut jazz festival of the same year, and one
recorded at a stutdio, and we all agreed that, despite there being
most noise, the Newport one WAS the most exciting.
Cheers