[Dixielandjazz] Nearing DJMLs 13th.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 7 20:51:01 PST 2008

As we near DJMLs 13th anniversary, I just want to thank Mr Ringwald for
all his work.  He is ever so patient with all of us, in spite of our
manifold weaknesses.  And in terms of such lists as ours, I doubt
there's any other that commands the same devotion as this one does.
And, as usual, I will always claim the influence of the last St Peter
Lovric.  He knew of what we were made, and held strong for us, in spite
of our weaknesses.  And for holding onto whatever of that spirit Mr
Ringwald has, our hats should be off to him.

Thank you, Mr Ringwald.  And thank you, one and all.