[Dixielandjazz] Thee 3 parts of "West End Blues" -- New Band in a box

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:36:39 PST 2008

I also have the new version of Band in a Box also. That Auto Chord feature is great. But I have a question. Anyone know where to get the Trad fake books in BiaB format?

"Craig I. Johnson" <civanj at roadrunner.com> wrote: Andy,
I have the new version towhich you refer (below)
However I've not had time to play with it enough to assess it's
ability. However, I plan to soon.
Thanks,
Craig