[Dixielandjazz] Sorry Mr. Ringwald...just got one more thing to say

Thompson texasjazzlover at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 14:27:12 PST 2008

I have not read the LIST as I once did, and simply lurk from time to time.
BUT for me, the loss of so many of our listmates has created a loss in
quality of posts.  Jim Bebee, John Norris, Tommy Loy, John Farrell, Bill
Gunter, and so many others I cannot recall at this time. One in Australia,
one in Florida. ... Their musical knowledge and intelligence is missed and
so far, not equaled by others now present on the list.

The topics are just not as interesting as they once were.

Regards.
Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX