[Dixielandjazz] PRO - in the subject line

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Jan 2 10:15:01 PST 2008

I decided to make a change for the new year in my subject lines prefacing those that are primarily of interest for professionals and those who make money from the production of OKOM with PRO.

That way those who want to talk and read about some facet of OKOM that doesn't pertain to the production of music, booking or running a band can just delete it out of hand.  That way I hope I don't bore those readers out there who are hobby musicians or just listeners.
Larry
St. Louis