[Dixielandjazz] Tribute CDs by Chris Tyle

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 2 06:55:53 PST 2008

We have owned all three of these CDs, as well as several others either by
Chris or featuring him, for many years, and can attest to their musical
excellence.  Love them all, both for pure listening pleasure as well as
"serious listening"-- great liner notes, too!

Jane Lynch

Janie
janie39 at socal.rr.com

"There's a listing here at jazzbymail.com
http://www.jazzbymail.com/ViewArtist.aspx?iAID=1423&sPC=1423_3677&sAN=Chris%
20Tyle
For more info, go to my webpage tyleman.com

If anyone is interested in the issues on Good Time Jazz (Streets and
Scenes of New Orleans, Jelly's Best Jam, and Great Composers of New
Orleans Jazz), I have those for sale and I can be contacted for more
info. Price is $15 plus shipping.

Have a Happy New Year,
Chris Tyle