[Dixielandjazz] [ List Policemen and trying to get ourselvesnoticed!

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 02:46:06 PST 2008

There we go again that was an off post correspondence to James only!

I would NOT publicly have said you are a bore Steve.  It was a throwaway
remark which related to your tenacity when challenged...ref my public
comment about "This tedious argument"

My mailbox is set up (by my resident expert) so that the default is to reply
to the individual.... I have to make a deliberate change (as I'm just
doing).  It avoids mistakes scuh as this one.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire