[Dixielandjazz] RIAA threat and Sony bigger threat

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Jan 1 10:42:02 PST 2008

That was the main reason why I stopped buying Sony products.
That software was a blatant disregard for people's property.
Damage of one's property is damage of one's property. It's a
criminal offense but Sony got away with it for the most part. If
you or I were to damage a person's property we'd be charged as
such by the court of law.

Mike

David Livingston wrote:
If I remember correctly, Sony was ridiculed so much and so
publicly, that they supposedly changed their copy protection.