[Dixielandjazz] Why the DJML only has 563 members

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 09:33:22 PST 2008

It doesn't seem to me like any of this is accomplishing much that might
improve readership, either way.

I don't agree with all that I read (or even all that I write!) but do feel
that everyone is invited to express their ideas that have helped them and
they think might help others.  I really don't understand anyone who doesn't
feel that way and if they are driven away, so what?

The function of the list is to share what each of us thinks is worth sharing
regarding OKOM.  So be it.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated Listener and sometimes Peace Advocate.